Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another day in paradise...

Well, I have been in Hawaii for a couple days and I have to say it has been pretty rough ;)

I meet up with other members of my team tonight and tomorrow, we do some stuff to prepare for Sri Lanka and then we're off!!! I know God is doing some amazing things in my life as well as the lives of everyone else that is going...I'm excited to see the differences of people and their giftings and how we all come together!!

I'll try and get another update before I leave on Friday...so until then, pray for protection (since no weapon formed against us will prosper), and for the hearts of the Sri Lankan's to be prepared for all that God will do through us!!!

Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Charity, send me the address of the orphanage and I will send a care package for the kids. TDTurner@The401kSource.net

    ReplyDelete