Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For your viewing pleasure!

Well, here's a few pics that I was able to get from
a few of the guys on the team! Thanks again to
everyone who prayed for me, supported me,
encouraged me, and loved me! I can't wait to
GO BACK AGAIN some day!!!



Helping one of my favorite girls with her ballloon!




My Tambis and Tungajis (little brothers & sisters)

















Duck duck goose! I just LOVE these kids!





























The STN property where we stayed in tents all month!





























In Ella with only a couple more days to go...

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing and inspirational post!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete